START TRADING WITH 5000

I Would Like to share my experience about Trading with Less money.
After Completing my MBBS degree i was searching for job and i got job in a Hospital as casualty Medical Officer. That time i was getting very less salary and its not enough to lead luxurious life. My friend told me Why not you try Trading!. I was not even know how to start trading how to place orders, He gave me one of the representative number and i called him, he gave basic details about trading, I started trading by depositing 5000 RS, in the beginning i purchased  52 State Bank of India product at the rate of 95 per item on 05/03/2009 and sold out at the rate of 189 on 2 June 2009 with the profit of 4800 Rs. Then i got interested in trading and i was taken 50000 rs from my friends and invested on trading i started earning 20,000 to 30000 per month. Now i left my job and doing business and also doing trading as my part time work.
If you are interested you can contact Bank officials for getting Demat Account

You can also earn from Fixed time trading in minutes using Olymp trade account

Tips for New Traders - Forex Traders- 2024

Comments